WHY JOIN THE 5900 CLUB?
- Each Club member will receive three shipments per year each containing four bottles of wine at a 25% discount along with 15% discount on all bottles bought in the tasting room or online
- Club members can opt to pick up their club release at the winery or have it shipped. If you prefer to ship the wine to you via UPS, it is a UPS requirement to have someone age 21+ sign for the package at time of delivery
- There is no long term commitment and you may cancel your membership at any time
- No additional fees to be a Wine Club member
THREE CLUB OPTIONS:
- Club members will have an option of three different clubs , each based on your preference of Dry, Sweet, or interest in the variety Vines & Rushes has to offer through Winemaker's Choice.
- Dry - a variety of red and white wines ranging from dry to semi-dry
- Sweet - a variety of red and white wines ranging from semi-sweet to sweet
- Winemaker’s Choice - a variety of wines ranging from dry to sweet, red and white
- The Winemaker has the ultimate decision over which wines and ciders are included in each Club. You may receive duplicate wines throughout the year
- Exclusive 5900 Club member only events throughout the year, including Barrel and Tank Tasting Events, Pick up Parties, Tours and more!
- Receive a 30% discount one time per year with a $1500 limit after receiving your first year.
- Select tastings at no charge (e.g. Ice Wine, Port when available)
- Pre-release availability of select wines
- Enjoy a free glass of wine on your birthday
- Recipe cards to pair with the wines in each shipment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Months of Club release are February, May and November
- Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or specials
- Membership must be canceled 14 days prior to next shipment to avoid being billed for that club release
- You won't be charged for a shipment until it's ready to go out
FEBRUARY PICK UP PARTY EVENT INCLUDES:
- 2017 Ice Wine tasting
- Pre-Release availability of the new Frontenac Sweet Red Vintage
- Appetizers paired with wines in our production room
- Bottle signing by our Owner/Winemaker Ryan Prellwitz
- Each member can bring a friend to experience what our wine club has to offer
Why the 5900?
The Mascoutin Trail, adjacent to the Vines and Rushes Estate, was once the great Milwaukee Road railway line and the home of the 5900 locomotive that made the daily journey from Milwaukee to Berlin and back again. The railway line contributed to the rich history of the region and sits on the doorstep of the Vines & Rushes Estate.