THREE CLUB OPTIONS:
- Club members will have an option of three different clubs , each based on your preference of Dry, Sweet, or interest in the variety Vines & Rushes has to offer through Winemaker's Choice.
- Dry - a variety of red and white wines ranging from dry to semi-dry
- Sweet - a variety of red and white wines ranging from semi-sweet to sweet
- Winemaker’s Choice - a variety of wines ranging from dry to sweet, red and white
- The Winemaker has the ultimate decision over which wines and ciders are included in each Club. You may receive duplicate wines throughout the year
- Exclusive 5900 Club member only events throughout the year, including Barrel and Tank Tasting Events, Tours and more!
- 20% off all case purchases made in the tasting room or online by using coupon code: 5900CLUB
- Receive a 30% discount one time per year with a $1500 limit after receiving your first case club shipment. You will receive a certificate in your first Case Club shipment that you must present when making your $1500 purchase
- Select tastings at no charge (e.g. Ice Wine, Port when available)
- Enjoy a free glass of wine on your birthday
- Recipe cards to pair with the wines in each shipment
WHY JOIN THE 5900 CLUB?
- Each Club member will receive three shipments per year each containing four bottles of wine at a 15% discount
- Club members can opt to pick up their club release at the winery or have it shipped. If you prefer to ship the wine to you via UPS, it is a UPS requirement to have someone age 21+ sign for the package at time of delivery
- Wines are personally chosen by our winemaker in order to introduce you to all of the varieties we offer
- There is no long term commitment and you may cancel your membership at any time
- No additional fees to be a Wine Club member
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Months of Club release are February, May and November
- Special offers cannot be used by others who are not in the 5900 club
- Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or specials
- Membership must be canceled 14 days prior to next shipment to avoid being billed for that club release
- You won't be charged for a shipment until it's ready to go out
- Each shipment will average $60 - $70 for the wine in addition to any optional shipping.