What it is:
- COTM is a partnership between Vines & Rushes Winery and each organization to increase awareness of its purpose and raise funds.
- Each COTM organization will receive 25% of Food Sales from their given Monday and any additional cash donations from that night.
- Each organization will also have an opportunity to serve and interact with guests through front-end food service and share any marketing and communications material they may have.
Vines & Rushes serves Neapolitan style pizza from a wood-fired, brick oven. With an oven temp of around 750 degrees, and a bake time of 90 seconds, the time from ordering to receiving your pizza is very short. This allows for efficient food service in a spacious and family friendly environment.
- Half of the Mondays each year (26) will have “Causes” and the remainder will be open for the normal pizza schedule
- Pizza is available from 4pm - 8pm
- The winery will be open on Mondays from Noon - 9pm.
Cause of the Mondays is our way of giving back to a region that has been a significant reason for our success as a winery. Each “Cause” has been selected by the staff at Vines & Rushes because of our appreciation for the unique impact each has on our community. We have worked to foster relationships with many businesses and organizations throughout the region. We support many local products in our winery, work with many local businesses and take pride in this opportunity to give back to our surrounding communities.
- March 12: Mission Lazarus:
- March 19: RLWRI:
- April 23rd: Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area http://bgctric.org/
- May 7th: Discovery Preschool
- May 21st: Ripon Main Street - Summer Concert Series www.riponmainst.com/
- June 18th: Dare to Believe
- July 2nd: Green Lake Greenways
- July 16: Grace Preschool Ripon
- July 30: Green Lake Animal Shelter
August 13: Growing Oshkosh
- Growing Oshkosh, Inc. (GO) is a local network of nonprofit urban farms, gardens and edible landscapes in and around Oshkosh, Wisconsin dedicated to sowing and growing a more socially responsible, ecologically aware and economically viable community.
August 27: Hopes and Dreams Foundation of WI
- Created by Sam Luna & Shaun Marie, this Foundation connects local artists and musicians with youth to promote creativity, foster collaboration and build leadership skills worldwide. They inspire kids at a young age and teach them to believe in themselves and make a difference not only in their community but other communities as well.
September 10: Green Lake Conservancy
- The Green Lake Conservancy is a community-based non-profit land trust that works to preserve, protect and enhance the aesthetic, ecological and recreational qualities of places that make the greater Big Green Lake Watershed special.
September 24: Ripon FBLA
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is the national organization for all secondary school students participating in business education programs. The purpose of FBLA is to provide, as an integral part of the instructional program, additional integrated learning opportunities for students in business and/or business-related fields to develop vocational and career supportive competencies and to promote civic and personal responsibilities.
October 8: Lydia's Cupboard
- Lydia’s Cupboard is a non-food pantry and ministry outreach of The Trinity Evangelical Free Church of Ripon. Lydia’s Cupboard, located within the church, offers free non-food essential items to families within our community that are in a season of need.
October 22: Ripon Senior Center
- The Ripon Senior Center provides social, physical, recreational and informational services for senior citizens of the Ripon community.
November 5: Day by Day Warming Shelter
- The Mission of Day By Day Warming Shelter is to provide safe, temporary shelter, food, and supportive services for adults. We advocate for collaborative, locally driven solutions for those experiencing homelessness in our community.