What it is:
- COTM is a partnership between Vines & Rushes Winery and each organization to increase awareness of its purpose and raise funds.
- Each COTM organization will receive 25% of Food Sales from their given Monday and any additional cash donations from that night.
- Each organization will also have an opportunity to serve and interact with guests through front-end food service and share any marketing and communications material they may have.
Vines & Rushes serves Neapolitan style pizza from a wood-fired, brick oven. With an oven temp of around 750 degrees, and a bake time of 90 seconds, the time from ordering to receiving your pizza is very short. This allows for efficient food service in a spacious and family friendly environment.
- Half of the Mondays each year (26) will have “Causes” and the remainder will be open for the normal pizza schedule
- Pizza is available from 4pm - 8pm
- The winery will be open on Mondays from Noon - 9pm.
Cause of the Mondays is our way of giving back to a region that has been a significant reason for our success as a winery. Each “Cause” has been selected by the staff at Vines & Rushes because of our appreciation for the unique impact each has on our community. We have worked to foster relationships with many businesses and organizations throughout the region. We support many local products in our winery, work with many local businesses and take pride in this opportunity to give back to our surrounding communities.
- March 12: Mission Lazarus:
- March 19: RLWRI:
- April 23rd: Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area http://bgctric.org/
- May 7th: Discovery Preschoolhttp://www.discoverdiscovery.org/
- May 21st: Ripon Main Street - Summer Concert Series www.riponmainst.com/
- June 18th: Dare toBelieve
July 2nd: Green Lake Greenways
- Their mission is to facilitate the development of a regional network of trails and greenways that will preserve the natural beauty of our area and provide safe recreation and transportation opportunities for the people throughout the Green Lake Region.
July 18: Grace Preschool Ripon
- The mission of Grace Preschool is to provide children and their families with a quality educational experience in a safe, nurturing, faith-based environment. The goals of Grace Preschool are to help three, four, and five year olds develop a positive self-image and to gain social, emotional, intellectual, physical, and spiritual growth through age-appropriate activities.
July 30: Green Lake Animal Shelter
- With customer service as a primary focus, the Green Lake Area Animal Shelter seeks to enhance the lives of animals and people through education, adoption and compassion. The vision of the Green Lake Area Animal Shelter is a community in which all pets are considered part of the family, are provided with compassionate care, companionship, training, and are spayed or neutered.
August 13: Growing Oshkosh
- Growing Oshkosh, Inc. (GO) is a local network of nonprofit urban farms, gardens and edible landscapes in and around Oshkosh, Wisconsin dedicated to sowing and growing a more socially responsible, ecologically aware and economically viable community.
August 27: Day by Day Warming Shelter
- Our mission at the Day By Day Warming Shelter is to provide safe, temporary shelter, food, and supportive services for adults. We advocate for collaborative, locally driven solutions for those experiencing homelessness in our community.
September 10: Green Lake Conservancy
- The Green Lake Conservancy is a community-based non-profit land trust that works to preserve, protect and enhance the aesthetic, ecological and recreational qualities of places that make the greater Big Green Lake Watershed special.