What it is:
- COTM is a partnership between Vines & Rushes Winery and each organization to increase awareness of its purpose and raise funds.
- Each COTM organization will receive 25% of Food Sales from their given Monday and any additional cash donations from that night.
- Each organization will also have an opportunity to serve and interact with guests through front-end food service and share any marketing and communications material they may have.
Vines & Rushes serves Neapolitan style pizza from a wood-fired, brick oven. With an oven temp of around 750 degrees, and a bake time of 90 seconds, the time from ordering to receiving your pizza is very short. This allows for efficient food service in a spacious and family friendly environment.
- Half of the Mondays each year (26) will have “Causes” and the remainder will be open for the normal pizza schedule
- Pizza is available from 4pm - 8pm
- The winery will be open on Mondays from Noon - 9pm.
Cause of the Mondays is our way of giving back to a region that has been a significant reason for our success as a winery. Each “Cause” has been selected by the staff at Vines & Rushes because of our appreciation for the unique impact each has on our community. We have worked to foster relationships with many businesses and organizations throughout the region. We support many local products in our winery, work with many local businesses and take pride in this opportunity to give back to our surrounding communities.
March 12: Mission Lazarus
March 19: Rush Lake Watershed Restoration Inc.
April 23rd: Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area
The Boys & Girls Club of the Tri-County Area inspires and enables young people to reach their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens. The Club serves youth ages 6 to 18 Monday through Friday after school and during the summer and is currently serving over 720 youth in the Tri-County Area. They provide a safe environment, excellent facilities, caring adults and engaging programs in the following areas: Healthy lifestyles, Good Character and Citizenship, and Academic success. Their mission is to improve the lives of children and their families.
May 7th: Discovery Preschool
- Discovery Preschool provides each child with the opportunity to build a positive self-image within an open, creative educational environment in which families and teachers work together. Their curriculum is bias free and developmentally based, focusing on the individual child’s social, emotional, and intellectual needs. Staff encourages exploration and growth in a safe, stimulating, consistent and nurturing environment.
May 21st: Ripon Mainstreet
- Ripon Main Street Inc. – established in 1988 through private-sector leadership – supports the interests of Ripon downtown property and business owners. The organization guides a business improvement district that oversees the revitalization of Ripon's central business district – a historic downtown comprised of more than 100 property owners and 125 businesses.